Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Mini Album- 3 x 3 Inches- My First One

This was my first mini album. I think making these could get addictive.


Mini albums can be used for:
  • Photos
  • Journaling
  • Sayings
  • Etc.
This mini album was made from one 12 x 12 sheet of cardstock. I used purple because it is the recipients favorite color.
  • It has 17 pages for photos.
  • I used 30 photos.
Photos for the mini album:
  • We scanned 3-4 pictures at one time on our flatbed scanner.
  • I had each scanned paged printed as a 4 x 6 picture. This gave me a variety of sizes for the mini album.
  • I punched some of pictures with square, round, and hexagon Creative Memories punches.
  • Other pictures I used a paper cutter.
  • I used a small corner rounder on some of the pictures.
The instructions for a 3 x 3 mini album can be found at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNaEHMm0GKE&feature=youtu.be













No comments:

Post a Comment